Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrostburntLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister[Bug] Vendor issues Lobby[Bug] Vendor issues GuideContent

[Bug] Vendor issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolven
Admin
Admin
Wolven

[Bug] Vendor issues Empty
PostSubject: [Bug] Vendor issues   [Bug] Vendor issues Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:05 pm

So there appears to be an issue with the vendor. I put in 2 m1911, urban combat helmet and a mk2 helmet. However, I checked the list and only to see that it wasn't there. I re-logged twice and it wasn't there,too. Thus I want to bring it up, as I knew one of my friend (Layla) had the same problem before. For your information note, I know losing those 4 items are nothing and I'm not asking a refund for those.

Thanks for your cooperation lol!
Back to top Go down
NateDogg

NateDogg

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] Vendor issues   [Bug] Vendor issues Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:16 pm

Huh. Sure are lots of glitches lately.

You sure maybe someone just didn't buy them quickly?
Back to top Go down
Wolven
Admin
Admin
Wolven

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] Vendor issues   [Bug] Vendor issues Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 2:47 pm

It is fine on the buying part, but it is the putting part that's an issue
Back to top Go down
Bizz
Founder
Founder
Bizz

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] Vendor issues   [Bug] Vendor issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:55 pm

Is it a sporadic issue (as in, happens rarely) or is it constant problem? If it's sporadic, you're going to have to be really specific, like how far you where from the vendor, the vendor's model, other things in the vendor. Basically retell what happened in the most detailed way you can and I'll try my best to reproduce it, but things like this are hard to fix unless I catch an error serverside, which you can't do anything about.

I'll look over the code as well. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Back to top Go down
https://frostburntfoundation.forumotion.com/
LaylaSampson

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] Vendor issues   [Bug] Vendor issues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:18 am

Dont worry too much it rarely happens only happened to mean once.

I TOLD YOU WOLFIE ITS A GLITCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] Vendor issues   [Bug] Vendor issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Bug] Vendor issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: